I think most people who know me would agree that I am pretty dorky, genuine, and down-to-earth gal.
I’ve been called a “confidence whisperer” for helping women be comfortable front of the lens and gain more confidence once during their photography session. It excites me to offer women an experience that helps them appreciate who they are, inside and out, and gain more love and respect for who they see in the mirror everyday.
- Maps, traveling, and outdoor adventures.
- Nature and all that goes into enjoying and preserving it.
- Recycling. It helps me sleep at night.
- Coffee. A nice cup of Joe starts the day off right!
- A good deal on organic produce. Who doesn’t?!
- When I can find a hair tie and match my socks.
- Sunsets, beaches, and palm trees.
- Great things happen when you step outside your comfort zone.
- We tend to be our worst critic and put our needs on the back burner.
- Self-love is not something you achieve, it’s something you need to practice daily.
- A smile is the best thing you can wear. A positive attitude is the best thing you can have.
- Originality is a beautiful thing and should be celebrated.